Pilates Reformer Bootcamp
Taking 3 classes a week you are guaranteed to change your body in just 4 weeks. Our four week Bootcamp is $329 for existing clients or $299 for new clients (a $480 value). ALL CLASSES ARE MANDATORY for the entire 4 week session. No exceptions or makeup classes if you miss a day. Bootcamp classes are held at the same time each day. If you miss a class you CANNOT reschedule. The fee for each missed class is $25. There is no cancellation period for bootcamp classes. Our next session begins February 3rd and ends February 29th.
Bootcamp Starts July 6th
4-week Bootcamp Class Times:
- Morning options are 6am, 7am, 8:30am, 9:30am or 12pm (pick one) EVERY Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at the same time each day OR every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at the same time each day
- Evening options are 5:30pm or 6:30pm (pick one) EVERY Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday at the same time each day
News and Updates
Stay up to date with the latest news and updates here and also by following us on instagram @flexpilateschicago
June 4, 2020
We have missed you!
Currently we are open for PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS ONLY
To schedule a private session with one of our instructors please check our mindbody page and click on the “appointments” tab on the top right of your screen or you can email us at email@example.com
We are temporarily closed for group classes but we are open for private one-on-one appointments.
Once the government has decided it is safe to reopen for group classes we will update you here. Stay safe and healthy friends.
In the meantime, here are some steps we are taking to ensure your safety once we reopen our doors for group classes:
- A new state-of-the-art H13 HEPA air purifier
- New easy-to-clean vinyl hand loops to replace the furry hand loops
- Spacing of the reformers so each student is 6 feet apart
- Continuous disinfecting of high touch areas (springs, handles, & door knobs)
- Students will wait to enter until just before class is scheduled to begin (giving us enough time to clean and to reduce crowding at the entrance)
- Hand sanitizer on the front desk to be used before/after class
- Discouraging new students during this time while we have a no touch policy in place
- Requesting you not come to the studio if you have traveled in the past 14 days or have been in contact with someone who is sick
- If you need to change clothes or get ready we ask that you use the private restrooms located on the 6th floor. The key is on the wall next to our bathroom.
213 W. Institute Place #704
For lobby access, please dial 1352# or press the call button and say you are here for Flex Pilates in suite 704. The operator will buzz you in. If you have any issue getting into the building email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will come down right away.
For our studio door code please refer to the Flex email confirmation in your inbox.
Fun fact! Google maps sometimes directs you to the alley behind our building. Please do not go to the alley 🙂 Our entrance is on Institute Place right next to Headquarters Beercade. Enter through the two big glass doors.
Absolutely the best studio I’ve ever been to. The studio itself is beautiful and the method is challenging, but so rewarding.Rachel Y.
What People Are Saying About Flex Pilates Chicago
The Flex Team
Our Instructors Are Trained in the Flex Method on our Allegro 2 Reformers.
About Flex Pilates
A New Way to Workout
Flex is a boutique pilates studio located in the heart of River North. With 11 reformers, each class provides hands-on, semi-private instruction. Focusing on core strength and flexibility, Flex is a unique fusion of traditional pilates and dynamic strength training to achieve a whole body workout. With the state-of-the-art Allegro 2 Reformer you get all the benefits of traditional pilates packed into an intense, fun, and effective 50 minute workout.
Join the Flex Family
Sign up for Flex Pilates newsletter and you'll be the first to know about new classes we add, special events, and general news and updates. Don't worry, we won't send you any deals or offers, just the good stuff about about your favorite studio in Chicago.